Saturday, August 10, 2013

Made the Move




Hey everyone! 

I know it’s been a while since I last posted, but I figured I’d share some pretty exciting news. I decided to make the move to the BIG apple! There were definitely many factors that went into this decision, but the driving force was my life long dream of actually making it and surviving in the city on my own (also, the fact that I want to be Anne Hathaway in The Devil Wears Prada). I was a bit hesitant to make the move because of the fact I’d be so far away from my family (and Publix and Chicken Kitchen and Whisk) but I reasoned with “hey, it’s just like leaving to college…only this time, I’ll be paying”. For now, I will be staying at one of my best friends apartment in the Lower East Side until I get a job and apartment of my own. I plan on posting about this adventure way more frequently (I’ve said that the last three posts) and hope to entertain you all with my successes and failures and celebrity run-ins – oh, and of course the colors of the week! WOOOOO Polish&Pistachios takes New York!

Wish me luck on the subway

- Sophie

{all packed and ready to go}

{bye Miami!}

{how cute is this?}

{the casual flowers in the park}

{Lily's lemonade stand...yea she looks cute but she's making more money than I am}

{street art}

{old cab}

{love everywhere}



{color of the week: Picket Fence by Essie}





No comments:

Post a Comment