Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pick Me Ups




Goodbyes suck. There's pretty much no way around how much they suck. Although I'm beyond happy about my decision to move to the city, having to say bye to the people I love is a downfall that I'm still coping with (duh, it's only been 4 days). The good news is that I'm in a city that has constant little reminders to stay positive and that there's love all around. Below are a few little pick me ups that have helped me out of my goodbye funk and will hopefully bring a smile to your face! Happy Tuesday!

And remember, it's never goodbye...it's see you later!

-Sophie



{subway entertainment}

{watching a movie at Bryant Park}

{black and white films}

{she better! :) }

{no strings attached}

{east river hangout}

{one day}









No comments:

Post a Comment